Madam C J Walker City Tour – AM
The Madam CJ Walker Walking Tour (3 hours)
(All times are approximate)
The starting point for the tour will be at the Atlanta Streetcar’s King Historic District metro rail station stop on Auburn Avenue.
3 hours s
- King Historic District metro rail station stop on Auburn Avenue.
- The Haugabrooks Funeral Home and Wheat Street Baptist Church at the corner of Auburn Avenue and William Holmes Borders Sr.
- The Atlanta Breakfast Club which features Waffles and Chicken recipes.
- The major event of the tour will be the Madam CJ Walker Museum and WERD Radio Station tour at 54 Hilliard Street NE.
- Prince Hall Masonic Building at 332-334 Auburn Avenue and 777 Tabor Temple
- Atlanta Street Car’s Dobbs Plaza and overpass, Auburn Vinyl Store
- The Odd Fellows Building at 228-250 Auburn Avenue
- Big Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church at 220 Auburn Avenue
- Mangos Restaurant and Peach Cobbler Factory
- Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History and the Apex Museum
Starting Point - Atlanta Streetcar’s King Historic District metro rail station stop on Auburn Avenue.
Haugabrooks Funeral Home and Wheat Street Baptist Church
The Atlanta Breakfast Club
Madam CJ Walker Museum and WERD Radio Station
Prince Hall Masonic Building
Atlanta Street Car’s Dobbs Plaza, Auburn Vinyl Store
Big Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
Lunch - Mangos Restaurant and Peach Cobbler Factory
Let’s clarify your confusions. Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions which most of our client asks.
Where do the tours start ?
Where do the private tours end ?
Do our guides speak English?
What may happen if I arrive late for my tour
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements use the following terms: "Client," "You," and "Your" all mean you, the person who is looking at this website and agreeing to the terms and conditions set by the Company. Our company is referred to as "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," and "Us." "Party," "Parties," or "Us" means both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment needed to do business with The Company for the stated services and products of The Company, in accordance with and subject to the law. Any use of the above terms or other words, whether in the singular, plural, with capital letters, or with he, she, or they, is taken to mean the same thing.